Your work space plays a significant role in the efficiency of your work. A space of work that is ergonomic computer desk, or adapted to accommodate your natural range of motion, is vitally important if you intend to work in one place for long periods of time, like a computer desk. A space offers ergonomic work space right of movement and have items placed within walking distance.
Instructions of organizing an ergonomic computer desk
12 Photos Gallery of: Organizing an Ergonomic Computer Desk
- Place your computer monitor directly in front of your location on the seat. Move back enough to accommodate a keyboard and support documents.
- Place the other components of your computer next to the screen or under the table if there is space. Connect them and make sure all cables are out of sight.
- Central screen keyboard with mouse and placed ergonomic computer desk.
- Turn off the monitor and adjust the tilt until you see light reflections on the screen. This minimizes glare lighting and reduces eyestrain.
- Adjust your chair at the right height. When you sit in your chair with your back straight and head straight ahead, the top of the monitor should be at eye level.
- Place the objects on your desktop so you are in reaching distance without cluttering your space work.